The Federation are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity, to once again – support the Rapid Response Service in Barnet.
We are inviting expressions of interest from practices who would be interested in providing in hours remote GP support.
The requirements for the service are detailed below:
- Monday-Friday – 09:30-18:30 (excluding bank holidays).
- Direct contact number for two named Senior GPs working in Barnet general practice, providing remote support by telephone.
- Entirely remote model – no home visiting or face-to-face
The practice will be reimbursed at a rate of £500/day for the days that it is providing the service.
In order to provide this, the practice must:
- Be able to provide 2 Named Senior GPs who will be available to offer telephone support via mobile to nurses working in Rapid Response team
- This will involve providing clinical input on referral screening
- Clinical advice to management plans
- Prescribing using the community EMIS database
- Both GPs must be available during the specified times (9:30 to 18:30)
- Be able to guarantee that the mobile designated for Rapid Response to call will be available promptly and will be answered during the specified times
- Meet the requirement that the service be provided during the specified times (that there is a GP available to offer clinical support to Rapid Response)
- Must be proficient in the Federation community EMIS system, have a current active log in and completed full governance processes. Please see the attached checklist for compliance documentation required to work in the service.
We request that you kindly inform us of any changes to the rota at least 48hrs in advance, so that these changes can be communicated with CLCH ahead of time. Unfortunately, making last-minute changes can impact on the provision of the service, and we may need to remove practices from the rota if this occurs.
If you could kindly complete the table in the document attached with the relevant information and return it to us firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 25th November 2021, we will share the confirmed rota by Friday 26th November 2021.